Step by Step Guide to Recover Deleted or Lost Files From Memory Card With an Ease
Have you lost some of your important files from your memory card? Are you looking for a solution to get them easily from your memory card with an ease? If YES then do not worry because now you can easily get them back with Digital media Recovery. This tool will allow you to retrieve all your deleted or lost files from memory card on Mac. With this recovery tool, you can also:
- Recover deleted photos from memory card easily in just a few clicks
- You can also recover different memory card types such as from SDHC card, SDXC card, CF card, memory stick, etc
- Retrieve Lost or Deleted photos of any file format like PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PSD, PIC, etc
- It can allow you to retrieve photos, videos and music files from other external drives as well
- Provides easy to use interface
- See preview of recovered photos and select the required photos from the list
Memory card is the example of latest technology, a small chip where we can store lots of data, it is such a great thing. Memory card makes the daily office life very simple and easy for us because it makes the data carrying very easy and efficient. Memory card can makes you able to carry lots of data in a small chip without knowing any other that you are carrying important data with you.
But what when a memory card get corrupted or all the data stored in the memory card gets deleted due to whatever reason. This situation is such a very difficult for any one because after deletion or memory card corruption all the stored data gets inaccessible. In Mac system an inbuilt disk recovery utility is given to recover the deleted data items. So you can able to recover your deleted data items from your memory card easily. When the files of memory card gets deleted then you can only recovered the deleted data if the deleted data have not been over-written by newer data. You can also use a memory card recovery tool to recover deleted and corrupted memory card data. Free Download file recovery software for Mac and restore deleted data items.
Some Reasons of Memory Card File Corruption
A memory card can get corrupt due to many reasons some reasons of card corruption are given bellow:
Virus attack– Computer malware and virus can affect memory card very deeply, it infect the memory card when user connects it to any infected Mac system. So it is recommended that avoid connecting memory card with any infected Mac system.
Using memory card in Low battery– This is very common reason of memory card corruption, it happens when you using your camera or any other device in low battery. Due to lack of power memory card of your camera or mobile phone gets corrupt. Whenever you see a low battery option then done click any photo or don’t execute any memory card related task.
Remove memory card safely– Always remove a memory card safely from your Mac computer and your device. Unexpected memory card removal can affect it and make memory card corrupt. So it is recommended that always remove memory card from computer and other devices properly.
System crash – System crash due to power failure or any other reason can also make your memory card corrupt. If you are executing any task like transferring data from memory card to computer by attaching memory card and suddenly system gets crashed due to whatever reason then memory card corruption can occurs.
Recovery by using an inbuilt tool:
- Use card reader and insert your memory card in it after properly inserting memory card to card reader connect the card reader to your Mac system by inserting the Firewire or USB plug of the card reader into the port of the Mac system.
- Once you system read the memory card then run the Disk utility tool, you can find this tool in the “Application/Utilities” location.
- Click the memory card’s icon present on the left side of the Disk Utility window and select your memory card. Avoid the “Repair Disk” or “verify Disk” option because they can over write or damage the deleted files.
- Select the “Restore” button present in the upper right of the Disk tool window. This option allows you to restore the deleted data of your memory card by copying all the contents of memory card to the provided volume.
- Drag the icon of memory card’s icon into the source space after it drag the icon of the drive where you want to copy the deleted data to the destination space. Now click the “Restore” button present at the lower right of this tool.
Recovery by using any third party Recovery tool:
If the above-given steps doesn’t work then apply any third party tool to recover your deleted data items from your memory card. This is the best recovery option because by the help of this tool you can recover all the deleted items with ease because it provides user friendly user interface. It is very reliable and effective and so that it able to recover all types of deleted items from any kind of memory card.
This data recovery tool is very useful for you because it can easily recover all types of card data such as image, videos, music files, text note and more. If you are not technically skilled then doesn’t worry because this recovery software can also recover your deleted memory card data. Its simple user interface will make you able to operate this tool without needing user guide. So it is the best recovery tool for any one, simply free download memory card recovery tool and install it to recover deleted or corrupted data.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to recover lost photos from PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-CM1 on Windows/Mac
- How to recover lost photos from Sony dsc-wx80 on Windows/Mac
- Restore deleted audio files from digital camera on Windows/Mac
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from DSLR on Windows/Mac?
Steps to Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
Step 1– Install this tool on to your computer system.
Step 2– Run this tool and connect your memory card to computer, Select desired file type for recovery and click “Scan Now” button.
Step 4– Select photos that you want to recover from the given list, give the location where you want to save all Photos and click on “Recover” button.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss