Have you lost important photos, videos and other stuffs from DDR memory card? Do you want to know how to recover DDR memory card files? Okay…need not worry anymore. If you tried several ways but still not succeeded then here find out the best DDR memory card recovery software that will help you to recover data from DDR SD card in just a few minutes.
Now, read further in detail…
To recover deleted data from DDR memory card, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
Before knowing DDR recovery ways, let’s know something more about DDR Memory card…
What Is DDR Memory Card?
DDR (Double Data Rate) memory card is one of the best and advanced memory cards available today. The DDR name was originally given as DDRSDRAM because DDR always depends upon the SDRAM to work. The DDRSDRAM stands for Double Data Rate Synchronous Dynamic Random Access memory.
Let me tell you that DDR or SDRAM memory card holds thousands of applications and it is most commonly used in the motherboard of the computer or in the high-end handset that are being manufactured in this regard.
However, just like other memory card, the data loss on DDR memory card also occurs. But, you can retrieve those deleted files by trying some of the DDR memory card data recovery methods mentioned in this blog.
Can I Recover Data From DDR SD Card?
YES, you can recover data from DDR SD card.
Do you know that, lost or deleted data are not gone permanently, it still remain there until and unless it does not get replaced or overwritten with another data. Hence, it is suggested that you must stop using your card when you encounter data loss.
However, if you don’t have any backup file, you still have the chance to recover your DDR memory card data with appropriate DDR memory card recovery tool. This software is very powerful as it helps restore deleted data from DDR card and rescues the lost photos, audios and videos from it. But do remember one thing, if you overwrite the existing data by adding new files then the recovery chance gets low by using this data recovery tool.
How To Get Back Deleted Files From DDR Memory Card?
Well, to retrieve lost or deleted data from DDR memory card you must try the professional and world’s most popular DDR Memory Card Data Recovery software. This photo recovery tool will scan your DDR card, allow you to preview the recoverable media files such as photos, videos and audio files and help you to recover them on your computer.
It supports all types of memory card which include CF card, XD card, SD card etc and can recover any type of file of different format. The best part about this data recovery software for DDR memory card is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
Let’s below find out it’s more outstanding features:
- Recover lost, deleted, erased digital media files from DDR memory card.
- Rescue data from various versions of DDR memory such as DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 and so on.
- Restore files such as photos, videos, movies, music and other audio files from internal and external storage devices as well
- 100% read-only. Safe, secure and easy to use.
So what are you waiting for? Just download it and follow the step by step guide to restore deleted pictures, movies, videos, music and other stuffs from DDR or SDRAM memory card.
Recover Deleted Photos & Videos From DDR Memory Card Without Software
If you have kept the backup of your DDR card data in some other data storage device, then you can easily restore those files from the backup option. In such case, if you have backup of the DDR files then, you can recover them using command attrib option.
To do so, you have to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, press Windows + R keys together in the search box and then type CMD
- Next, type chkdsk ‘drive letter’ /f in the command prompt window and then hit Enter As for example: C : \ USERS\ PROGRAM FILES\ chkdsk D : /f
- After this, type Y until the command line starts again
- Now, again type the drive letter and hit Enter key
- Now simply type [drive letter : \ >attrib –h –r –s /s /d *.*]. This command will help you retrieve the erased files in the storage drive or DDR card.
What Causes DDR Memory Card File Deletion?
- Accidental or mistakenly deletion.
- Improper handling of DDR memory card.
- System crash.
- Exposure to direct sunlight, water damage or physical damage.
- Improper removal of card such as ejecting the card when it is in read-write process.
- Formatting the card.
In above all listed scenarios you may lose your data from your DDR memory card.
What Is The Function Of DDR?
DDR is also known as “Double Data Rate.” It is an advanced version of SDRAM and a type of memory card used in the computer system/Android phones. DDR can transfer the data twice as fast as regular SDRAM chips. This is because DDR memory can send and receive signals twice per clock cycle.
How To Fix DDR Memory Card Which Is Not Working?
You can fix DDR memory card not working problem by updating the memory card driver. Sometimes, it happens that your memory card fails to show up or can’t be detected by your PC, then the card’s driver may be outdated.
So to fix this issue follow the below steps:
- Firstly, insert the memory card into a card reader then connect it to computer.
- Then, open “Computer” and then choose “System Properties“.
- Next, in the taskbar, you have to click the “Device Manage” and go to “USB controller” choose the “+”. You’ll see an exclamation mark.
- Now, right-click and choose the “update driver software” and simply click on “automatically search for drivers software online“.
- Wait till the driver install and then restart your computer.
Whenever you face any kind of data loss situation then try DDR memory card recovery tool to solve it immediately so that serious issue does not occur. Always try to avoid any data loss and do all such things that can help you to store your data in a safe place.
Data loss is a common thing which will come anytime but you don’t have to worry, rather follow the guide mentioned above if you ever face data loss situation.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.