Recover Deleted Images and other Media Files From Transcend Memory Card!!!
Overview – If you have erased, deleted or lost your important photos and other media files like movies, video clips, songs files and folders from Transcend memory card, then just relax, because it is possible to get back deleted photos and media files from transcend memory card with the help of Transcend Memory Card Recovery Tool.
- Rescue photos (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, RAW image, etc), videos (MP4, AVI, 3GP, AVCHD, H264, MPG, MPEG, MOV, HD Movies, etc) and audio (MP3, WAV, AMR, AAC, AC3, etc)
- Restore files from formatted, corrupted, damaged, virus infected, inaccessible transcend memory card
- Supports file recovery from all types of memory card of various brands such as Lexar, Sony, Toshiba, HP, Samsung, Strontium, SanDisk, Kingston, Kingmax, etc
- Also rescue media files from mobile devices (iOS and Android phones), digital cameras, portable media player, USB flash drive, hard drive, memory stick, etc
- Software is available for both Windows and Mac operating system
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Transcend memory card are generally used for storing data in a small chip. This card is generally available in the market with storage space ranging from 512 MB to 128 GB. This card is very useful as it helps you in storing the data such as videos, audios, photos, other important documents and many more. This card can be used in mobile phones, digital camera, laptops, tablets, camcorders, Smartphone etc. Nowadays this card has become very important as it is small in size and at the same time, it is compatible with all the electronic gadgets that are available in the market.
Causes behind loss of photos from Transcend memory card:
- Formatting Errors:
Sometime you might have rendered through “drive not formatted error” when you tries to connect your transcend memory card with your PC. This error will make your photos stored on memory card become inaccessible.
- Human Mistakes:
Human mistakes mean unintentional deletion of photos from the memory card. While removing unwanted photos by mistakenly you deleted up your important images.
- Switching off Camera:
Switching off your camera when processing photos or videos are going on or while transferring files from memory card to computer will leads to loss of pictures.
- Errors during Transfer of Photos:
Problem can also be due to improper system shut down, incorrect way of insertion or removal of the Transcend memory card from the card reader/camera, etc.. this will also leads to loss of digital photos loss.
- Corruption of File System:
Most common reason is corruption of Transcend memory card’s file system due to virus attacks, card error etc.
Best way to Retrieve Photos from Transcend Memory Card
Use Chkdsk To Fix/Repair A Corrupted SD Card Without Data Loss
Chkdsk command is the most opted solution for damaged SD card repair. Requiring no format, it allows you to fix a corrupt sd card and regain access to all your important files on the device. Now let’s know how it is to be done.
- Plug in your sd card to your PC with a card reader.
- Go to the start menu, type in “cmd” in the search bar, presses enter and you see something named “cmd. exe” will appear under a list of programs.
- Right click on that “cmd. exe” program and then you will get the following command window which allows you to fix corrupted SD card without format.
- In that command prompt box just type “chkdsk /X /f sd card letter:” or “chkdsk sd card letter: /f “, for example,”chkdsk /X /f G:” or “chkdsk h: /f”.
- chkdsk [sd card drive letter] /r – It will Scan for and attempt Recovery of bad sectors
- chkdsk [sd card drive letter] /f – It will Automatically Fix file system errors on the disk
After finishing all these window will check and fix the file system of the SD card. The damaged SD card is successfully fixed and you can see your data again.
Using Transcend Memory Card Data Recovery Software
In order to restore the generic photo files, RAW images, videos and audio files from transcend memory card you will need to use the reliable solution i.e Transcend Memory Card Data Recovery Software. As it is the best suited tool that supports recovery of images from almost every type of memory card produced by Transcend like SD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, CF card and many more.
YOu may also be interested in :
- How to Recover AutoCAD Files on Windows/Mac?
- How to recover photos from Leica Card?
- How to Recover data from Xbox 360 USB Memory Stick?
Steps to Retrieve Lost/Deleted Data From Transcend Memory Card
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Try out the solution mentioned in this post but if you don’t want to take risk with your valuable photos then go the software solution. As it is completely risk free solution and gives guaranteed result without any quality compromises.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.