How to restore lost, deleted, erased, formatted, missing, images from LG Optimus SD Card!!!
Overview – If you have mistakenly or intentionally deleted your valuable photos from your LG Optimus phone’s SD card and you wish to retrieve them back, then do not worry. You can still recover deleted photos from LG Optimus SD card.
with the use of efficient LG Optimus Photo Recovery Tool, but you should immediately stop using the card.
With the help of this recovery software, one can:
- Easily rescue deleted, lost, erased, formatted, corrupted, missing photos (JPEG/JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, TIF, etc) from LG Optimus phone’s SD card.
- The recovery tool also support recovery of various videos and audios file format.
- Recover media files (photos, videos & audio files) from LG Optimus F7, F6, F5, F3, LG G5/G4/G3/G2 SD card.
- Also supports other brands mobile devices such as Samsung, Sony, HTC, Motorola, Lenovo, Xiaomi, LeEco and many more.
- Restore media files from various memory cards such as SD card, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, miniSD, xD, CF card, etc.
- Recovery software is compatible on both Mac and Windows operating system.
- 100% risk free, read only program & easy to use.
Efficiently Retrieve Deleted Photos from LG Optimus SD Card
LG Optimus phone series has become famous very quickly among the customers. Recently LG has launched the new LG Optimus F7. LG Optimus series phones come with great amazing features and design. But users who are using it must have encounter data loss scenario and they have definitely lost their photos due accidental deletion or international deletion. Some of the common scenarios for data loss are mentioned below.
Additional Reading: LG G Flex 2 Data Recovery – Recover Lost Photos, Video Files
Reasons for the loss of data from LG Optimus Phone [photos, videos, audios]
There are various scenarios which occur and user find themselves in frustration situation because of their digital data loss [photos, videos, audios]. Therefore before going for any solution, it is necessary to know the causes for the data loss from LG Optimus phone’s memory card.
- Accidental Deletion – This is one of the most major causes or the loss or deletion of files from LG Optimus phone’s SD card.
- Corruption – If there is any type of damage in phone SD card then all the files become inaccessible and hence the data gets lost. Corruption can be due to virus attack or malware attack.
- Formatting SD card – Whenever corruption occurs in memory card inserted within the LG Optimus phone, then it forces you to format memory card so that you can re-use the card, but after formatting the card, the data like images, videos etc gets lost.
- Inappropriate removal – After plugging LG Optimus to PC, if anyone remove it without using ‘safe remove’ option then loss of data may happen and makes your card unreadable.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted/Lost Photos/Videos from Xiaomi Redmi Phone
Best Way to Recover Deleted Photos from LG Optimus Phone’s SD Card
When you encounter photo deletion on LG Optimus phone’s SD card, then remove the card from the phone and do not use it further and do not add any new data on it. Or else adding new data on it will overwrite the existing data and hence you will lose the chances for file recovery.
After this apply LG Optimus Photo Recovery software. This photo recovery for LG Optimus SD card is designed to retrieve deleted, lost, corrupted formatted digital media files such as photos, videos and audio files from LG Optimus Phone’s SD card.
Additional Reading: Samsung Galaxy J2, J3, J5, J7 Memory Card Data Recovery
Beside LG Optimus Phone’s SD card the LG Photo Recovery software also restore pictures, music and video files from other phones memory card such as Samsung, Panasonic, Xiaomi, HTC, Sony, Motorola, Vivo, Oppo, Google Phones, Huawei, etc.
Therefore with the help of powerful Photo Recovery software, it is possible to get back all the lost data from memory cards, internal & external PC/Mac hard drives, digital cameras/camcorders, USB flash drives, etc. This is powerful recovery software which can easily Recover Deleted Photos from LG Optimus SD Card such as pictures, audio files, images, video, photos.
The software is 100% safe and performs the best recovery than any other software. The software is very powerful as it helps to solve LG Optimus Photo Recovery problem and rescues the lost photos, audios and videos from it. It supports all types of memory card which include CF card, XD card, SD card etc and can recover any type of file of different format. It completely scans the entire storage system and search for the missing files. This is one of the success software for the revival of lost data and works for both Windows and Mac.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Data From Nexus 6P on Windows/Mac
- Motorola Moto X Force Data Recovery on Windows/Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos From HTC 10 on Windows/Mac
- Recover Photos/Videos from Overwritten Micro SD Card
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted Photos from LG Optimus SD Card
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Tips To Remember:
- Always keep the backup of important photos from LG Optimus in order to deal with such situation.
- Always check the file twice before deleting it and make sure that you do not want it back anymore.
- Do not use memory card of LG Optimus phone on other gadgets such as digital camera, music player, etc as it may corrupt card.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.