If your Transcend SD card data gets deleted then just go through this whole blog. Here you will learn how to recover files from Transcend SD card by using an innovative Transcend SD card recovery tool.
Apart from that, you can try some proven alternatives as well like backup and attrib command to restore data from Transcend memory card successfully.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started…
To recover deleted data from Transcend SD card, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Data Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
Before proceeding further, let’s know whether it is possible to recover deleted data from Transcend SD card or not.
It Is Possible To Recover Deleted Data From Transcend SD Card?
Yes, it is definitely possible to recover deleted data from Transcend SD card through backup. However, in the absence of backup, it is strongly recommended to try the Transcend memory card recovery tool.
But do remember one thing, you can get back the lost files from Transcend card until and unless they’re not overwritten by the new data.
Because, if the existing data get overwrite then it is totally impossible to recover photos from Transcend SD card using the provided software.
Note: Do not add new photos, videos, or other media files on the Transcend SD card after the file deletion.
What Is Transcend SD Card? (Briefly Described)
Transcend memory/SD cards are mostly used for storing data such as videos, audio, photos, other important documents, and many more. It is normally available in the market with storage space ranging from 512 MB to 128 GB.
This card is used in different digital devices including mobile phones, digital cameras, laptops, tablets, camcorders, smartphones, etc.
Nowadays, this memory card has become very important as it is small in size and at the same time, it is compatible with all the electronic gadgets that are available in the market.
However, like any other storage media, this memory card is also prone to corruption and data loss issues as well.
Though, in the next section of this post, I have covered the common reasons that can cause Transcend SD card data loss.
Causes Behind Losing Of Photos From Transcend Memory Card:
Here I have discussed some of the major factors that result in Transcend SD card file deletion.
Sometimes you might have rendered through “drive not formatted error” when you try to connect your transcend memory card with your PC. This error will make your photos stored on the memory card become inaccessible.
Human mistakes mean unintentional deletion of photos from the memory card. While removing unwanted photos by mistakenly you deleted up your important images.
Switching off Camera:
Switching off your camera when processing photos or videos are going on or while transferring files from memory card to computer will lead to loss of pictures.
Errors during Transfer of Photos:
The problem can also be due to improper system shut down, incorrect way of insertion or removal of the Transcend memory card from the card reader/camera, etc.. this will also lead to loss of digital photos loss.
Corruption of File System:
The most common reason is the corruption of the Transcend memory card’s file system due to virus attacks, card errors, etc.
How To Recover Deleted Data From Transcend SD Card?
Transcend SD Card Recovery is one of the award-winning programs which has the ability to restore the photos, RAW images, videos, and audio files from Transcend memory card.
As it is the best-suited tool that supports the recovery of media files from almost all sorts of memory cards produced by Transcend like SD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, CF card, and many more.
With the help of Transcend data recovery tool, you can:
- Rescue photos (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, RAW image, etc), videos (MP4, AVI, 3GP, AVCHD, H264, MPG, MPEG, MOV, HD Movies, etc), and audio (MP3, WAV, AMR, AAC, AC3, etc)
- Restore files from formatted, corrupted, damaged, virus infected, inaccessible transcend memory card
- Supports file recovery from all types of the memory card of various brands such as Lexar, Sony, Toshiba, HP, Samsung, Strontium, SanDisk, Kingston, Kingmax, etc
- Also rescue media files from mobile devices (iOS and Android phones), digital cameras, portable media players, USB flash drive, hard drive, memory stick, etc
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
- This software is available for both Windows and Mac operating system
So, just try out transcend SD card recovery software free download and follow a step-by-step guide to retrieve missing files from Transcend SD card.
Perform Transcend SD Card Recovery Via Backup
Well, data recovery using backup is one of the easiest methods. That’s why we are always suggesting our users to keep an updated backup of their crucial data. So that whenever those files get erased, they can simply retrieve them from there.
Though, if you have previously transferred your Transcend SD card data to another external storage device or PC, you can easily do Transcend SD card recovery.
Get Back Transcend SD Card Files Using ATTRIB Command
Another way that you can try to recover data from Transcend SD card with the help of the attrib command. Here is how you can do so:
- Launch the Command Prompt simply by pressing the Win + R keys simultaneously >> type the cmd there >> hit Enter.
- Then, type ‘chkdsk X /f’ >> hit the Enter key. (X can be changed as per the drive letter you use for your SD card.)
- Type ‘Y’ in order to confirm a command >> hit Enter
- Next, type ‘X’ & hit Enter
- Now, type in the command ‘X:\>attrib –h –r –s /s /d *.*’ & press Enter.
The process is finished…!
Bonus Tips- How to Avoid Data loss from Transcend SD Card?
Just follow the below precautionary measures to avoid photo and other video loss from Transcend or other SD card brands.
- After moving data from memory card to computer, ensure to apply the ‘safely eject’
- Always try to create a valid backup of your crucial files that you’ve stored on an SD card
- Use the original camera battery in order to gain a power stability.
- Before you format a memory card or perform the ‘Delete All’ process on your camcorder, think it twice.
- Don’t use your memory card at a high temperature.
How Can I Recover Deleted Photos From My Transcend Memory Card?
You can recover deleted photos from Transcend memory card with the help of powerful Transcend Recovery Software.
Can SD Card Data Be Recovered?
Yes, of course, the SD card data can be recovered by trying the best Photo Recovery program that mentioned above in this post. Whenever SD card data becomes inaccessible/formatted then the stored stuff gets deleted. But they are not gone forever, those archives are remains in a storage media but in a hidden manner and can be restored using data recovery software
How Can I Repair My Transcend Memory Card?
In order to repair Transcend memory card, try the below steps: • On your PC, go to a search box and type ‘cmd’ there • After that, go to the command prompt >> then tap Run as administrator. • Then, enter the command - chkdsk X: /f. (here ensure to replace the X with a Transcend SD card assigned a letter that you need to fix) • Now, press the Enter and wait to complete the process.
How Do I Format A Transcend SD Card?
By using the Windows Disk management, you can format your Transcend SD card with ease. Here is how you can do so: • First, right-click on ‘My Computer’ >> click ‘Manage’ option. • Tap on the ‘Disk management’ • Select and right-click on Transcend card which you want to format >> hit ‘Format’.
So, now it’s time to wrap up…
Try out the solution mentioned in this post. But if you don’t want to take risks with your valuable photos and videos then go with Transcend SD Card Recovery software. As it is a completely risk-free solution and gives guaranteed results without any quality compromises.
Besides, you should follow the tips mentioned above to keep your data safe and secure in the near future.
Thanks for reading this post…
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.