Get Back Deleted or Lost Videos From SDHC Card With an Ease
Have you lost all your precious videos from your SDHC card? Are you looking for a way to recover such deleted or lost videos from your SHCD card? If YES then do not worry because here, in this post, you will get to know the complete solution regarding this recovery issue. With the use of Digital media Recovery tool, you will be easily able to retrieve deleted or lost videos from SDHC card. You can also:
- Recover deleted videos from SDHC card easily in just a few clicks
- Retrieve Lost or Deleted Videos of any file format like VOB, MP4, M4V, WMV, etc
- Besides SDHC card, it can also help you get back videos from SD card, SDXC card, CF card, memory stick, etc
- Apart from videos, it can also recover photos and music files of different file formats
- Provides easy to use interface
- See preview of recovered photos and select the required photos from the list
Recover Deleted or Lost Videos From SDHC Card
SDHC memory card is widely used for storing data like videos, music files and photos. It is mostly used in gadgets like mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras, Camcorders, iPod, video player, etc. If you love to watch videos on your portable devices like Smartphones and tablets then you must be saving HD quality movies, video songs and other recorded videos captured by devices camera and video files downloaded from internet and save it on your SDHC card.
But sometime due to some reasons your video gets lost, deleted or get missing from your SDHC card. So, in this post you will learn how to recover video files from SDHC card? But before that let us know what are some reasons due to which videos stored in SDHC card gets deleted or lost.
Reasons for the lost of video files from SDHC card
- Mistakenly deletion of video files – Sometimes while deleting unwanted videos, you select “Delete All” operation due to which you lose videos from your card.
- Accidentally formatting: Accidentally formatting SDHC card on your system or on any devices and intentionally formatting SDHC card to get rid of card errors will delete entire videos saved on it.
- Improper removal of card: If you remove/eject the SDHC card while you were recording or playing videos on your camcorder then that particular video may get missing. Also sudden/abrupt removal of card from any gadgets may lead to deletion of video files.
- Virus infection: If SDHC card gets infected by viruses then it will corrupt the card and it may lead to automatic deletion of video files. Furthermore, when SDHC card is connected to PC, antivirus scan may delete some infected videos.
- Use of unsafe applications: When you make use of any unsafe applications on your digital media devices in which SDHC is being used, then it is possible that files present on card may get erased or go missing.
- Other reasons: improper mounting of the card on device, wrong cut paste operation to move files from SDHC card to other device, human error, etc. may cause loss of video files from SDHC memory card.
So, if you have lost or missing your video files from your SDHC card due to any one of the reasons mentioned above, then you would be looking for the solution on how to get back those video files? Well, you can easily recover them , but before that you must know that when video files gets deleted from memory card then immediately stop using it for saving any new data in it. If you do so then new data will overwrite the existing data and hence you will lose the chance of getting back your deleted videos from your card.
Recover videos from SDHC card
Finally, here is the solution on how to recover your lost or erased videos from SDHC card. You will require SDHC card recovery tool – it will easily retrieve all types of video file format such as AVI, 3GP, MP4, MOV, WMV, and other video files from SDHC card. It also support recovery of Photos and audio files from other memory card such as SD, xD, Micro SD, MMC, Memory stick etc. You can make use of this tool to rescue media files from gadgets like Mobile phones, digital cameras, hard drive, iPod and many more on Windows as well as mac Operating system.
You May be Also Interested In:
- Thunderbolt External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Windows/Mac
- eSATA External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Mac/Windows!!!
- Firewire External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Mac/Windows!!!
Steps to recover videos from SDHC card
Step 1 – Install and launch SDHC Recovery tool. Connect your SDHC to your system via card reader. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio and Video” tab.
Step 2 – Once the tool detects your removal SDHC card select it and click on “Scan Now” and if you want to perform advance scanning then click on “Advance Scan” button.
Step 3 – Once the scanning process finishes, the tool will display all the recovered items. You can click on Video category to recover video files. Now select the videos that you want to recover and click on “Recover” button.
Step 4 – Select the output destination path to save your videos on your computer.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss